Washington State Scholarship Programs
- The Washington State Opportunity Scholarship (WSOS) supports low- and middle-income students pursuing eligible high-demand majors in science, technology, engineering, math (STEM) or health care and encourages recipients to work in Washington state once they complete their degrees. WSOS Awardees can receive up to $22,500 in scholarships as well as valuable program supports.
- Act Six Scholarship: Act Six is a leadership and full-tuition scholarship program that connects local faith-based community affiliates with faith- and social justice-based colleges to equip emerging urban and community student leaders to engage the college campus and their communities at home.
- Governor’s Scholarship: The Washington State Governors’ Scholarship for Foster Youth is a scholarship program that helps students in/from foster care continue their education and earn a college degree. Scholarship award amounts range from $2,000 to $4,000 depending on the college of attendance. The scholarship can be accessed for up to five years to complete an undergraduate study. Students must be enrolled full time and maintain satisfactory academic progress in order to renew the scholarship each year.
- Leadership 1000 Scholarship: The Leadership 1000 scholarship is for students attending a four-year college or university in Washington state and have at least a 2.75 high school GPA. Scholarships awarded range from $1,500 to $5,000.
- Washington State Scholarships for Undocumented Students: This scholarship list is for scholarships specifically for students who are undocumented.